Country Woods Family,
We are currently meeting in person AND online for Sunday worship. We are also meeting in person for Life Groups.
Please consider the following guidelines as we keep each other safe during this time:
- When individuals enter the building, everyone needs to wear a mask until they are seated in their Life Group room. Once seated, masks can be removed until Life Group is dismissed.
- When individuals exit their Life Group, everyone needs to wear a mask until they are seated in the Worship Center. Once seated, masks can be removed until exiting the Worship Center.
- Life Groups will be dismissed on a staggered basis in order to help with crowd control as we move about the facility. Please proceed directly to the Worship Center.
- Children and preschoolers can be dropped off at the Tree House or in the Preschool area. Only one parent or guardian needs to drop off and pick up the child or preschooler.
- Extended care will not be available at this time.
- If you choose, we have designated the upper balcony area of the Worship Center for parents of preschoolers and younger children. This will allow more “room to roam” for our little ones.
- The Student Ministry will meet in The Room for Life Groups. Once dismissed, students will move to the Worship Center and sit with their family.
Note: For those who choose to stay home for a bit longer and those that are unable to attend services in person, we will continue to produce a live stream on Sunday mornings at 10:30 AM via the Country Woods TV page. The services can be viewed by anyone with internet connectivity whether they have Facebook or not by going to the either of the following URLs:
Note: If you aren’t a member of the Facebook community , you will be unable to comment on or ‘like’ the service. If you are a member of Facebook, consider hosting a ‘watch party’ so that your friends that aren’t members of the Country Woods Facebook group will be encouraged to join our service.
Our goal is to begin our live feeds at least 10 minutes before the scheduled service time in order to give everyone time to get connected.
Please visit the Mission Byram page for current information regarding our community ministry.
For up-to-date information about the COVID-19 and the steps that you can take to protect yourself, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention web site: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html .