Stephanie Renee Crawford’s heart for missions began when she was in high school. She went on a couple of mission trips over the years (Ivory Coast and Romania), but she knew that her mission field was somewhere else. Three years ago during her daughter’s junior year in high school, Stephanie and her daughter discussed the possibility of going on a mission trip together. She contacted a friend who grew up as a missionary kid in Peru about the possibility of going with her and through prayer the Lord confirmed that this is where they should go. That summer, they joined with several churches that were serving through Hope for Women Ministries by sharing their testimonies and teaching at women’s conferences. Stephanie absolutely fell in love with the people, the country, the need, the “all” of Peru and firmly believes that the Lord has placed a burden on her heart to return. Last summer she returned to Peru and again served the women, teens, and children in several cities in Peru. God affirmed the call on her life. Stephanie is now serving full time in Peru. A small team will be joining her soon. Please contact Jon Daniels if you are interested in becoming a part of this team.
2018 Peru itinerary:
- 8/23 AM – Fly out of Jackson, MS into Lima, Peru.
- 8/24 AM – Arrive in Lima – rest and sight seeing.
- 8/24 PM – Travel via bus overnight.
- 8/25 AM – Arrive in San Ramon.
- 8/25 PM – Participate in street drama.
- 8/26 AM – Serve in San Ramon church and prepare for anniversary service.
- 8/26 PM – Anniversary service (Jon Daniels preaching)
- 8/27 – 8/30 – Serve in San Ramon – Bible Club, evangelism, visitation
- 8/31 – Travel back from San Ramon to Lima – rest and sight seeing.
- 8/31 Midnight – Fly from Lima to Jackson, MS