At Country Woods, our team of volunteers desires to partner with parents in the spiritual growth of their children. Through weekly events, activities, and Biblical teaching, our team provides a safe and fun environment for children to learn, play, and grow. We pray that children in our ministry will:
Discover God’s Truth and the joy of knowing Him
- Understand the Bible is more than a list of rules and stories
- Understand the life-changing beauty of the Gospel
Develop a passion for The Word and a lifelong dedication to growing in a personal relationship with Him
- Become self-motivated to study God’s Word, pray for others and live a life of Godliness on mission for Him.
- Establish life-long Christian friendships and mentors
Display His love throughout the church and community through service and ministry.
- Even at a young age, children can begin to share their faith with their friends
- Children live a life on mission by praying for missionaries, giving to missions, and doing mission work.
Safety and Security: Your child’s safety is so important to us! Volunteers must be members of Country Woods for six months, complete a background check, and attend training in order to serve on our team. All parents must check their child in and out each week. Preschool parents are to complete a security sticker with their child’s information, including allergies and special instructions. Parents must present the matching security sticker to their child’s teacher at the end of the service. We also offer pagers for parents to check out each week.
9:00 am- Life groups for children Birth-6th Grade
10:30 am- Extended Care for children Birth-Age 4
6:15 pm- The Treehouse for 1st – 6th grades
6:15 pm – Mission Friends for Preschoolers
For more information about our Children’s Ministry, please contact Julie Jones.